Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

The Secret To Healthy Nails

This is an image of my nails completely natural, with no polish on!

My nails used to be in horrible condition- flaky, always broke and were never the same length. I have used a lot of products to try and find something that can help with them- O.P.I Nail envy, Dr. LeWinn's Nail Strengthener and home remedies such as olive oil with lemon. None of these really worked any wonders and the nail strengtheners were around £20 a bottle which just burnt a hole in my purse repurchasing them. 

That's until I found Rimmel Nail Rescue- it is bad but sometimes I do judge a book by it's cover or rather a nail polish my it's brand. This is not to say I don't love Rimmel products but I didn't think they would be any better than O.P.I so I never bothered trying them. Big mistake.

One of my friends introduced me to this and said she uses it as a base coat under her nail polish as well as on it's own. I noticed after a couple uses how much better my nails were looking, after purchasing a bottle and few more times of using it my nails weren't flaky anymore and thicker which meant less breakage. 

I 100% recommend this, at only £4.49 from Boots you can't really go wrong!

Get Rimmel Nail Rescue here at Boots!

No comments :

Post a Comment