Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Lazy Day // The Essentials

Lazy days, you just can't live without them. Call me a hermit but I enjoy a bit of 'me time', the kind of days where you don't leave the house. Every lazy day comes comfy clothes, pamper products, and the entertainment of course...


The Pampering
With every lazy day comes a face mask, an Origins one to be exact. This Origins Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask does the job of soothing your skin and stopping any unwanted breakouts. I also use this day to give my nails a little TLC. I remove any nail polish, file and buff my nails. I then apply two coats of OPI Nail Envy Strengthener to give my nails a break from it all.

The Entertainment
Gather up your favourite magazines, my personal favourites being CosmopolitanGlamour and Company. Now is this just me or does everyone search through the pages for the samples first? Guilty. I then browse through Netflix and catch up on some HerosVampire Diaries and a few of my favourite rom-coms.

The Outfit
This normally involves the comfiest things in my wardrobe and I am a big fan of the Brandy Melville Layla Hoodie. Literally the softest thing I have ever worn. I pair this with some leggings and these cute cream knitted slipper socks that I got for Christmas a while back. Hair up in a messy bun, and I'm ready to start my lazy day.


What are your lazy day essentials? 

xoxo


1 comment :

  1. I am obsessed with all origins products. I want to try them all!
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete