Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

Jo Malone // Wisteria & Violet

Nothing excites me more than walking into a Jo Malone store. The beautiful, fresh smell that hits you when you walk into the impeccably decorated room compels me to buy the majority of the shops content, alas that wouldn't do a great deal of good to my bank account (but a girl can dream right?!).
Upon my entrance into the store I had to give the new London Rain collection a sniff, and oh boy I'm so glad I did. The thing that makes this collection so amazing is that there is a scent to suit everyone. After smelling each one a number of times to find my suitor I finally settled on one, Wisteria & Violet.


I fell in love with it as soon as I smelt it, love at first smell you could say?! This one is the freshest and most floral scent out of the collection. Needless to say, this one is chosen out to be my staple spring and summer scent. The lady packaged it up for me in the well recognised and loved, chic cream and black box. I can say that I am over the moon with this purchase, this might be one of my favourite scents Jo Malone has come out with so far or at least a close second to the English Pear & Freesia.

Jo Malone, you do not disappoint.

xoxo   

6 comments :

  1. I would buy this one for the bottle, seriously it is so perfect! Anyway, the smell also sounds really really good :)

    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the bottle is beautiful isn't it! The purple ombre effect looks amazing. The smell is also lovely too of course! haha

      Delete
  2. Hii!! I love your bloog! It would be awesome if you could check out mine and let me know what you think. If you like it maybe follow me on bloglovin (:

    Xoxo, Carla

    http://thefashionbycs.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottle is so gorgeous,
    looks such a luxury item.
    I can imagine it smells amazing too
    xx
    http://dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete