Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Wishlist #1

I like to think of this 'Wishlist' series as a 'window shop lineup'. Everyone has heard of window shopping I gather? Admiring the things you can't buy but wish you could, or rather just making a mental note of them the next time you finding yourself deserving a bit of a treat or some retail therapy.

This wishlist is here to give you some ideas of things you might want to try out or if you are simply just bored of an evening and browsing the internet because there's nothing else better to do.



It's time my hair has a bit of 'omph' to it.

My skin definitely needs a bit of a pick me up and I have heard very good things about this one, however I don't think I can bring myself to spend a small fortune on my face.

I am a big lover of the Urban Decay Naked palettes and my addiction doesn't stop at this one. 

A primer for your hair to make the style last longer?! Yes please. 

First, how cute is the name?! Second, this colour is just too amazing.

I may be ordering these as I type, just maybe.

What's on your wishlist?

xoxo



4 comments :

  1. I want to get that Essie nail polish, Looks so nice
    http://urbanbeautyblush.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/craze.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my mits on the YSL foundation!

    www.notanotherbeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your blog!..Now a new fan/follower of your blog!
    kisses, Eva Banks.
    http://www.eva-fashiondiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete