Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

The Review // Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation


I thought I would jump on the Laura Mercier bandwagon and try out the Silk Creme Foundation. Kate from ghostparties also had a lot to do with this purchase when she raved about this foundation in her review. She was right, this foundation is amazing. It's long wearing, dewy but not too dewy and great coverage while looking natural and never cakey. In my opinion, this could work with any skin type. I have an oily t-zone and occasionally dry areas around my chin and this works wonders.
Coverage wise this covers any redness on my face so on a good skin day I can wear this by itself. When I'm sporting a few more blemishes, I add a bit of concealer and I'm good to go. I apply this with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush and I found that this is the way to get the best coverage and finish. 
I have worn this all day and with most foundations by the end of the day it tends to look a bit worn and the foundation isn't really at it's prime. With the Silk Creme Foundation the finish looks the same at the end of the day from when I applied it. 
Massive recommendation from me and wish I found this foundation sooner.    

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment