Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

TRESemmé Expert Beauty Full Volume Reverse System


I have tired many volume shampoos, many of which are great shampoos but they don't really give you that volume effect that it says of the bottle. Until I found this gem. This really does what it says on the tin, and to add to this it smells like a dream (if you dream of trips to a fancy hair salon of course). I love trying out new shampoos and seeing the result on my hair, so this one was exciting for me- not only it is a new volume shampoo but I also got to try out the reverse system, and let me tell you, I am a big fan. This reverse system paired with the shampoo and conditioner does wonders to your hair. 


If you want to know a little background on my hair type it's a little on the thin side and very straight naturally when air dried. So when I find something that gives it volume and a little bit of omph I am all for it. If you have the same hair type as me then this might have the same effect for you but I think this would suit all hair types. 



Let me know if you have given this shampoo and conditioner duo a try and what you thought of it. I 100% recommend this if you haven't tried it yet!


No comments :

Post a Comment