Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2016

My Beauty Must Haves

These are a collection of products I have kept repurchasing more times that I can keep track of, plus a new favourite must have from Kevin Aucoin.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, in the shade Fair 1 This is one of those products that I will keep repurchasing and going back to no matter what concealer I try. I have tried concealers from Bobbi Brown, Nars, Makeup Forever and so many more but nothing can beat this one, and for £4.19 that is a winner in my books.

La Rouche Posay Effeclair Duo Plus I first started using this when my skin was not in the best way acne wise and I haven't stopped using it since. I don't know if this was the product that changed my skin but it certainly contributed as this was the only think I haven't changed in my skincare routine and its still going strong! I use this all over my face as a moisturiser type product then apply Aveeno Moisturising Cream to the drier areas.

Burts Bees Lip Balm This really does what it says on the tin, just a lip balm but a damn good one! This is super moisturising but the thing that wins me is I have to apply it once throughout the day and never again until bed. I have used this for at least four years and don't think I will ever stop.

Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder, in the shade Medium This is a new edition to my bronzer/contour products and boy do I love it. It may not look like it but I have had this for long but it has been quite a few months and it looks like I've barely touched the pan. This is a beautiful contour shade that is not orange or muddy and gives a perfect grey shadow-esque contour on the face.    

Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder Hands down the best hair product if you have hair that lacks a bit of life sometimes. After I style my hair whether it is straight or wavy I will sprinkle this on the roots and it gives a perfect 'oomph'. This is also one of this products that you can transform slept on second day hair to make it look freshly washed, I really can't say anything bad about this. 

No comments :

Post a Comment