Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

Lazy Girl // The Essentials


Lets face it, we are all guilty of being a little lazy sometimes/all the time. I though I would share some of my 'Lazy Girl essentials'...


Batiste, Dry Shampoo 'Tropical'
The ultimate ‘lazy girl product’, I don’t know about you but washing my hair is definitely seen as a effortful task. In the morning especially, when I would really prefer that extra time in bed rather than washing, drying AND styling my hair (that really sounds all too much for an early morning). Let’s be honest though, you don’t want to go out looking like a ‘scruff bag’ so I spray dry shampoo in my roots, let in soak in for a minute then work the products into my hair using my fingers. This also gives it a bit of ‘omph’ and makes it smell like a tropical paradise (what could be better?!).

Simple, Spotless Skin makeup wipes 
Makeup wipes are ‘lazy sibling’ of face wash. On more than one occasion I have been guilty of not being bothered to take my makeup off after a late night out (especially being a university student these come in particularly useful, as I’m sure you can imagine). This normally results in my skin breaking out, which leads to me needing more time in the morning with makeup trying to make my skin presentable, as Sweet Brown would say “ain’t nobody got time for that!” Anyway back to the product, I quickly use these to remove any makeup that night but I wouldn’t recommend doing this every time because your face still needs a good cleanse, just on those late lazy ones.

Seche Vite, Dry Fast Top Coat
Waiting for your nail polish to dry can be very tedious, especially for people like me who repaint their nails very often (maybe even too often). This topcoat is by far the best one I have found and speeds up the process 10x faster!

Tangle Teezer
I think I speak for my fellow ‘Rapunzels’ out there (and really any hair length) brushing my hair comes in a close second with the dreaded task of vacuuming. Sometimes (well actually all the time) I end up rushing through it pulling at my hair and can almost hear my hair breaking! The Tangle Teezer is so much gentler on the hair and gets the job done quickly, say goodbye to the days of the dreaded hair brushing! 

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment