Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Top 5 // Fall Nail Polishes

This is the time of year I get to dig out my favourite 'cosy' shades on the nails. Pair these polishes with a cosy knit jumper and there you have it, the epitome of fall.


Essie, Smokin Hot
This is the dark mysterious twin of Love & Acceptance by Essie, a perfect fall take on the pastel purple polish spring trend. You just need one coat, with the new wider and easy to use brushes it  takes me two minutes to paint them!

Topshop, Fallen Leaf
I love love love this olive green colour trend for the colder months. I have to say, at first glance I wasn't too taken with it, but when on the nails it's just amazing. Bit of a venture out of the usual fall reds and I'm loving it. 

Essie, Bahama Mama
This colour. I literally fell in love with this when I saw it, a deep berry/plum shade. As if you smeared a plum all over your nails, well not exactly the exact same effect... but you get my gist. As well as Essie Smokin Hot its super easy to apply with only one coat!

O.P.I, I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic
I describe this colour as 'red velvet cake' and let's be honest...who doesn't like red velvet cake?! This is such a lovely colour for Fall, very warm and cosy which is perfect for this 'sweater weather'.

Essie, Fishnet Stockings
A.k.a the ultimate 'sexy' red. Not to mention that I love the Essie nail polishes because of the formula, it's my favourite red out of all of them! (and I have a lot of reds!) Not too bright, not too orange and not too brown. Two thumbs up from me!

What's your top Fall nail polish picks?!

xoxo






No comments :

Post a Comment