Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

The Review // Urban Decay Naked Skin Bronzing Beauty Balm

I love the summer and I love the sun, but when it comes to my foundation routine, this can get a bit tricky and often expensive when your constantly changing shades. How to eliminate these constant Space NK and Boots orders? The Urban Decay Naked Skin Bronzing Beauty Balm has got you covered (pardon the pun). 



I add this to any foundation, BB cream and concealer too light to add a bit of colour and a lovely glow to your base. This can also be used on its own for a natural, darker glow or even apply before your base but I do prefer to mix it in for a smoother and even finish. 



£23.50 Urban Decay

What's your favourite product to add a bit of colour to your base?

xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like the loveliest way to give yourself a pretty & subtle glow! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! My favourite way and it looks so natural!

      Delete